Monday, April 7, 2014

My Language Arts Stations for the Weeks of 4/7 and 4/14

Station #1 - Guided Reading and Sight Word Drilling


Station #2 - Computer Labs and Listening Center
These two weeks we'll be listening to


Station #3 - Highlight-a-Letter
These next two weeks we'll be focusing on S and T.


Station #4 - Find a Word 
Find all ten words in a bottle of beans.


Station #5 - Sight Word Die Dinosaur
I made this game using a sight word die I bought at the dollar store (they came in a package of 3). I then used a coloring page to make the game board.

Basically, they roll the die and place one of their markers on the board. Once all the words are covered, the person with the most words covered wins.

I'll be posting a "How To" on making your own game boards using coloring pages at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment