Friday, February 21, 2014

Our Math Stations for the Weeks of 2/17 and 2/24

These are my Math stations for the weeks of 2/17 and 2/24.

Station 1 - Yahztee
I found this freebie here. This week we're using the number version. Next week we'll use the number WORD version. I bought a die-in-a-die for them to use, and they're loving it!


Station 2 - They have to put together a giant floor puzzle.


Station 3 - Calendar Math
They have to copy the February calendar onto their blank template.


Station 4 - Blast Off!
I've had this game for some time. It's a lot like the "Gingerbread Man" game. I took a rocket and divided it into 6 sections. My students are using a tally mark die to roll and determine which rocket part to put on their template.


Station 5 - Race to 50
You can get this freebie game here. I'm using a number WORD die (with cheat sheet this week) for them to determine how many squares to color in.




No comments:

Post a Comment