Monday, November 18, 2013

Tangram Shape Up! Game Freebie


I took tangrams and traced them on a sheet of paper. I only used one of each shape. Then I numbered the shapes 1 through 6. I've included a copy of my mat below. You're welcome to click (to get the bigger size) and save to print out on your own.


There are 2 ways to play this game.

#1 - Place the actual tangrams in an empty tissue box (what would I do without those empty boxes to draw from!)
Player pulls out a tangram shape and places it on the corresponding spot.
If he already has that shape covered, put the shape back and lose that turn.
First person to completely cover their mat wins!

#2 - Roll a die. You can vary this by using a die with tally marks, or with the number words.
Cover the corresponding numbered shape.
If  that shape is already covered, player loses that turn.
First person to completely cover their mat wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment