Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dollar Store Finds and Ideas, Part 2

Today I'm showing you the rest of what I discovered during my recent jaunt to the dollar stores.


I saw these growing crystals. Although I've never used them before, for a dollar, I thought they would make a great experiment for the kids to observe. I found these over in the toy section.


Of course, any sort of puzzle/matching game that reinforces basic knowledge is worth buying. I'll put these in separate plastic containers for the kids to use. The same goes for these puzzle sequencing games (see below). Incidentally, I just got an idea for a game using the sequencing cards. I'll post it on Friday.


And, finally, who doesn't need stickers? The googly eyes were a bonus, as we use boocoos of them during the school year for art projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment