Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dollar Store Finds and Ideas From TARGET

Run, don't walk, to your nearest Target store, and check out their dollar bins! I went in, hoping to find a few odd items I could use in the classroom, and this is what I scored.


* 5 write on/wipe off boards for working with small group writing
* 2 cans (30 total) of glow-in-the-dark bracelets (Super for treats, or to save until Halloween!)
* Flashcards featuring colors and shapes, counting to 20, and the alphabet (I have many ways to implement these as games!)
* more stickers
* sea creature erasers (details below)


These are my favorite. No more having to run off pre-lined worksheets!


Not only do these make great gifties/giveaways, but they're also make neat tokens for board games.

2 comments:

  1. Such great finds!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Please check out my new blog, My Kinder Antics, out at http://jbanian.blogspot.com/
    I just posted a freebie :).
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete