Monday, March 25, 2013

An Easter Egg Template

With this week being a short week, our letter for the week is E, and we're going to be doing a lot of Easter Egg activities.

To begin with, I needed to make some egg templates.
I started with simple thick cardboard, like the side of a cracker or cereal box.
 

 
I found these egg templates on a wonderful site called firstpalette dot com.

 
Cutting them apart, I taped two on a side. (Three would fit, but two were more manageable.)

 
Then I poked a hole in the egg, and cut out the center.


Voila! Two palm-sized egg templates!
 
 
For our first activity, I pulled out the old wallpaper books, and tore out some sheets.

 
Laying the template on the back, I traced them, then cut them out.

 
I now have two eggs I can use for decorating!

 
Stay tuned to see what we did with our eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment